Failure!
I failed to write today!
By today I mean yesterday!
I really wish I could tolerate academic failure, then I'd have a lot more time for this!
At any rate, public restrooms always lend themselves to the most amusing situations. I walked into the restroom at the Student Union (which I affectionately refer to as my third home, the second being CLAS) and did what gentleman do in the bathroom when I heard the door blow open behind me. With his backpack swinging its weight left and right, the kid quickly made his way to the closest urinal and frantically clawed away at his zipper.
I watched through the mirror, taking an awkwardly long time to wash my hands because I found the entire scene amusing: he couldn't get his zipper undone. Each yank pulled his body upward, as if he were jumping to some sort of outdated hip hop song, until finally he succeeded in tearing an opening in the front of his pants. None of this mattered though, sweet relief couldn't have come sooner for him.
Of course, the poor kid was a little overzealous in his release and so he left with two problems: a broken front zipper and the largest splash-back I had ever witnessed in my life.
By today I mean yesterday!
I really wish I could tolerate academic failure, then I'd have a lot more time for this!
At any rate, public restrooms always lend themselves to the most amusing situations. I walked into the restroom at the Student Union (which I affectionately refer to as my third home, the second being CLAS) and did what gentleman do in the bathroom when I heard the door blow open behind me. With his backpack swinging its weight left and right, the kid quickly made his way to the closest urinal and frantically clawed away at his zipper.
I watched through the mirror, taking an awkwardly long time to wash my hands because I found the entire scene amusing: he couldn't get his zipper undone. Each yank pulled his body upward, as if he were jumping to some sort of outdated hip hop song, until finally he succeeded in tearing an opening in the front of his pants. None of this mattered though, sweet relief couldn't have come sooner for him.
Of course, the poor kid was a little overzealous in his release and so he left with two problems: a broken front zipper and the largest splash-back I had ever witnessed in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment