Finally
I had one of my Acts read out loud today and for once I wasn't torn apart. People actually really enjoyed and were excited about what I wrote; it was a good feeling. It took a lot of work (and will continue to take a lot of work), but I'm enjoying every minute of it.
I was walking out of the student union Tuesday and when I go from class to class, I tend to zone out and think about things without really focusing on who or what's around me. I was heading for the doors facing the business school when someone bumped into me. I sort of figured it was just an accident and kept walking, but then a hand fell on my shoulder and pulled me around. I heard, "You've got to be kidding me."
"Mike?" I said.
"Are you kidding me? You just kept walking?"
"Well, I sort of get caught up in my thoughts," I said laughing.
"Dude, you didn't even turn around and say what the hell or anything."
"Well, I figured it was an accident or if someone did have the balls to run into me like that, I would get my ass kicked if I turned around and started something."
I realized at that point how big my smile gets when I'm happy. It was good seeing Mike since it's been a while.
Anyway...It's great that break is finally here, right? Before I go, my professor showed us this in class today. I feel like it needs to be shared. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1pIO4_lUY
No comments:
Post a Comment